Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Niners overrated?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Anthony4Titans, Sep 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4
    .. or have I just underestimated the Dolts? They are kicking the Niners around in Fran Sanscisco.

If the Colts can do it then so can we.....

Bad day for the Cows. Is this the best division in football?
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,179
    I think it's a bit of both. The Niners definitely seem to have been a bit overrated. But I also think the Colts are better than most Titan fans care to admit.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,971
    No Crabtree or Vernon Davis on offense. They don't have anyone to separate from coverage without those guys.
  4. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    I don't know, really looks like they are gonna win the game. Even more impressive, game is in SF.

I was so happy to see the Ravens beat the Texans, then I saw a headline for the Jag/Sea game, was like yeah, obviously...

Stupid Niners, I needed them to win today... They do have a lot of injuries to their big name players, namely at receiver.But still, i thought they had this game for sure.. I wonder how much they miss Walker too...

Anyway, doesn't matter, we'll put the Colts where they belong...
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,179
    A lot of teams have key injuries though. Bottom line, this is two pathetic showings in the row for the Niners.
  6. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,753
    Colts are better then we give credit for. Luck , Wayne , Trent
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,487
    Kaepernick has struggled but the Colts look good.

I just dropped Bradshaw too.
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I'm literally shocked at this score.

Odd how the Colts barely beat the Raiders at home and lost to the Dolphins at home, but slaughter the 49ers in San Francisco..
  8. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4
    Those Dolphins just beat the Falcons and are undefeated. I think in general the so called middle of the pack AFC teams might have been underrated at the beginning of the season. The NFC East is terrible with the exception of maybe Dallas.
  9. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    Niners are not overrated, Kaepernick is though. Give Indy credit too, Luck looks like a seasoned vet out there. As much as I hate to admit it, he's proved to be a damn good QB.