No Fun league strikes again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Theres a difference. Hair is something you usually take with you (not every one), no matter if you're still on the island or not. I think culture or a set belief is pretty lame myself, but I wouldn't ever try to shun someone for living the way they were brought up to live unless it was harmful to them or those around them.
    In the NFL's defense, they're not saying they'd have to cut their hair. Just tuck it under the helmet. (maybe they should give Travis Henry the same advice) But still. Once you do this, you're opening up a huge can of worms. And the saying goes 'if it isn't broken...'

Plus, nothing looks cooler than an aretha franklin hairstyle making a tackle at the LOS.
    [​IMG]
    R-e-s-p-e-c-t, find out what it means to me...

2. DJB

DJB Starter

No Fun League? Because long hair is sooo much fun

If my employer who paid me millions in salary said they have a company wide policy to have short hair I wouldn't complain

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah you would. I like how everyone acts like they'd be so much different if THEY were in the nfl. You know, I'm sure there are tons of foreigners talking about "man, if someone wanted to pay me 5.75 an hour, I sure wouldn't complain".
    It's always different when you understand your worth.

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

there are other things the nfl should be worrying about besides who has long hair.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't know about over there, but it is illegal over here to do so.

6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

They lock you up for complaining in Australia?...bunch of Commies!

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

all kinds of wierdness in this area. Hooters can choose among only the well endowed females because they have the right to choose who represents their company. Hooters does not even have to consider the waitress of the year if she don't project the desired company image - and don't even think about it if you are a dude.

If you can think of any work related reason at all a boss can demand an English Only policy during active work. Jibber jabber is allowed during breaks and before and after work, but while work is being done it good ol' American Only.

then there is the whole gov'mint inspired title IX stupidy. As more and more people stay away from female athletics on TV the gov'mint insists on Scholarship parity totally destroying minor mens sports in public institutions across the country while noone continues to pay too see females playing hoops or softball or the gazillion other things that they get scholarships for that more and more men are shut out of. Somehow this gov'mint demanded craziness is supposed too be fair. We all know if a female could line up and make 80% of the FGs attempts there would be scholarships and NFL contracts comming from everywhere. The only thing keeping females off the collegate and NFL rosters is their overall lack of talent, not the lack of oppertunity cause if they had the talent there would be no problem too large to keep them off the field.

"Martin became the first woman to play and score in a Division I football game. (The NCAA doesn't keep records, but everyone seems to agree it was historic.) Martin scored an extra point, giving Jacksonville State a 14-0 lead midway through the first quarter in its game against Cumberland. The team won its season opener 72-10, with Martin kicking a total of three extra points without a single miss.

... her college football career started because Jacksonville State Gamecocks coach Jack Crowe needed a kicker who could kick extra points for the team. His lead kicker, Steven Lee, could do the kick-offs and field goals, but he needed another kicker. "

apparently Steven Lee was a retard when it came to XPs or something

getting off soap box now - But I'll be back and when I do there will be other stuff with blackjack and hookers ... in fact forget the otherstuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar