No Timetable for Deal with Keyshawn

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: WR Keyshawn Johnson visited with the Titans on Friday but left town without a contract offer. "At the end of the day ... we'll just see where it goes from here and do business," Johnson said. "I don't have any timetable, to be honest with you. There's no rush on my part. I came to meet the organization, meet the people, see the community and stuff like that." Johnson reviewed the offense with team officials before flying out to Los Angeles. The 6-foot-4 Johnson had 70 catches for 815 yards and four touchdowns for Carolina in 2006.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

June 13, 2038
    Titans: Hi keyshawn, this is Jeff Fisher jr. with The Titans. We've finally gotten that timetable sorted out and we're ready to make an offer.

Keyshawn: Did you say you wanted to go fishin'? Let me finish my prune juice and I'll go get my tacklebox...

[​IMG]

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

nice picture

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:grrhee:
    great job! That looks fantastic..

now if you don't mind, i snatched your image and went ahead and put it on an older body..

[​IMG]

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He'd rather avoid camp. It should be in the Titans interest to get him in there. There's really no reason this has to end any time soon.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ill be generous and give it 50/50 odds, even tho i think its a 30% chance we land this guy, a 60% chance he goes to Seattle, and a 25% chance he goes to Green Bay.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

aka - there's not going to be a deal. Mike Reinfeldt strikes again.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd give him a deal similar to Nick Harper's. He only made about $2.5M last year, IIRC. I'd make it 3 with a small SB for 3 years. I'd even guarantee it for 2 of those if necessary, cuz I'm not sure whoever we add next year pushes Keyshawn out of at least a #3 position.

9. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Either Way Guys All I Have To Say With Keyshawn Or Not.. Go Titans!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar