Nominees for "Bonehead of the Week"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 21, 2013.

?

Bonehead of the Week goes to?

Poll closed Nov 2, 2013.
  1. Akeem Ayers

9.3%
  2. Jake Locker

2.3%
  3. Darius Reynaud

88.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

:cj: says.. "Dude not cool, seriously not cool."

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I went with Akeem. Only because it was so early in the game that getting points off the Pollard pick would have tied it up or put us ahead. But Reynaud is just bad, glad he's cut.

Honestly though, Munch needs to get his team in line and stop hurting ourselves with these F***ing penalties. It's killing us numerous times a game. There must have been 4 or 5 good plays yesterday that were negated by a flag.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ayers penalty sucked for sure but it didn't take the air out of us, he also left his feet when Kaep still had the ball. If Kaep isn't 6'5" that flag probably isn't thrown, Kaep fell all late making it look worse. But it was a bad time to give them 15-yards.

4. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

It didn't take the air out? eh I disagree, that went from our ball - Pollard had the int clean. From them scoring on that drive:

C.Kaepernick left end for 20 yards, TOUCHDOWN.​

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

How about nominating Gray and GW for not realizing the 49er QB can run the ball pretty well.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its extra bad considering we JUST played Russell Wilson.

7. boscobrian315

boscobrian315 Starter

Gotta go with Munch for tinkling away all the challenges with no substantial video evidence. I don't think he has won a challenge since they were invented. It was pretty obvious that the fumble on the sidelines a few drive later was recovered in bounds, but DOUGH, all Carpet Munch can do it double over in pain with his hands on his knees cuz he wasted yet another challenge flag. At least yell at ref or something. He look totally defeated and it was 24-10 at the time with like 6 minutes.

I mean we were back in the game!!! Instead we finally get the ball back and Cariless Reynodd-ing-off bouncing the ball of his stupid chinstrap and it's over. We could have had good field position, plenty of time and the momentum. Good teams don't waste challenges on wishful thinking. I kinda lost any hope I had left in this staff after that.

Locker is playing well, so give the guy a chance to win a game with a full 4 quarters. There is a reason we score more points than anybody in the last 2 minutes before halftime.....because we are not running the ball, and Jake probably has his headset turned off. I am sick of hearing about how we "dumbed" down the offensive for Locker. We want to be a power running team with an human ankle-tackle for a running back, and we give a Greene one carry for 2 yards. I hope the new ownership realizes who is really "dumbed" down. I really liked this team this year. ...the D is finally good again with Vern, Brown, Ayers, Pollard, Casey etc. ......Wright is fast becoming a Pro-bowl type guy when given the chance. For god sakes, put K. Brittle on the bench and get the kid you drafted up to get in the game. All he has done had win a freakin' game ON HIS FIRST NFL CATCH AND BRITT IS HURTING THE TEAM EVERYTIME i SEE HIS STUPID FACE ON TV. BRRUUAHHGGGHH: OK I done.

8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I don't understand how you can vote for anyone besides Reynaud.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He also got us a PI penalty. You are clearly just hating right now b/c you dont like him. That penalty didnt even effin matter. Quit being a little girl about it.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

aside from the penalties he does not produces catches or yards! you can say whatever you want but at the end of the day he does not contribute to this team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar