Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Not very impressed with this scrub coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Feb 23, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Bababooey Veteran

Wright
    Moolah:
    $148
    If you think a coaching staff can be judged with any intelligence in the first 2 weeks, you're daft.

Ask the 09 titans. Even 6 games can't do a team justice sometimes.
  2. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,682
    Yup, you're right. Munchies didn't work under fisher.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,482
    I cannot believe people are already passing judgement on the staff at this point. Coaching has always been an incestuous situation...people like having those they are familiar with, comfortable with and who they know fit their style of coaching philosophy.

List who you would have had them hire instead...and remember you cannot cherry pick your dream team or pick anyone who was denied interview privileges....I would like to see what some of you would have put together had you been in Munchak's shoes the past couple of weeks.
  3. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,381
    May I suggest a revision to your GoTitans.com workflow?

1) Read other people's posts. All the words.

2) Think about what they said.

3) Respond.

Steps 1 and 2 would be represent a big change for you, but I think they could really have a positive impact.
    4 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,663

haha! no doubt!
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,532
    Yea Erick, give these men a chance to gel and produce before writing them off as scrubs. Just the fact the new coaches use terms such as: "flexibility" & "adjust" should have you dancing around in excitement. When is the last time a Titans team adjusted to whats going on during games?
  5. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,682
    I did read it and it sucked. Chris Palmer is a guy Fisher would have hired. No doubt.
  6. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,682
    Guys like Toronto and Creeping Cruds are what is wrong with this fanbase. Here's what you guys fail to understand. I HOPE I'm wrong in this post. I hope each and everyone of you sends me a PM on this board telling me to eat a big ole slice of humble pie while our record is 13-3 going into the playoffs as a 1 seed and homefield advantage.

Problem is.. That won't ever happen. Just because Munchies has a bigger vocabulary than fisher doesn't mean much of anything to me. He's already set the franchise back 10-15 years by hiring guys who were Radio Disc Jockeys a few years ago as coaches.

I know this... Because I used to Listen to Dave Ragone and Scott Padgett every morning on a 93.9 the ticket.

He's also going to hire Chris Palmer? Seriously? I mean, seriously?

I'm just saying... Why trade a Hyundai for Kia? (dinger for palmer)
  7. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,704
    My god, man, why aren't you making your living predicting the future?!! You obviously have insight none of us have ever dreamed of! Please, your opinion is just like ours-based on nothing more than who Munchak has picked to run the team. Coaching is like teaching. You need to know your stuff and how to transfer that knowledge to others. It makes not a whit of difference where you learned your trade as long as you know it and can teach it. That's why great teachers graduate from Harvard as well as MTSU. That's why great coaches come from high schools, colleges, the CFL and the UFL. JMO
  8. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,682
    I made 4 grand profit betting sports last year, how much did you make?