Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Not very impressed with this scrub coaching staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Feb 23, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,571
    Yes. And then go get somebody off the practice squad. I'm sure somebody can tackle if it means they get paid.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,783
    Why not just move players around a bit? Babs did a nice job with that 4th down play. I think we sit CJ and let him start at RB.

:sarcasm:
    GoT high fives this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Man, I was so wrong for trying to defend this coaching staff in previous pages.

I really had high hopes for Gray.. this whole "making it simpler" or "hybrid schemes" - never happen?!
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $119
    refs did everything they could too allow the Vikings too adjust too the Titans legal personnel 'swap'

pathetic!

I was yelling - get off the dammn ball!!!!!!
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $119

It might not be the answer but it might, might, possibly promote a change in attitude from 'la Vagician'

like we will ever know. 'la Vagician' got payed and 'la Vagician', like :cj:, must play
    Riverman and SawdustMan high five this.
  3. mcfail00 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $45
    The coaches dont seem to have the respect from the players. It seems to me the team has already given up on the season and are just going through the motions to collect the pay. We need a coach whom can rally the players and get ehm fired up about wining. Munch just doesnt have that "rally the troops" demeanor about him or something. I think we have talent on this team if they played with more fire and had coaches that could keep the fire lit from week to week.
  4. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    Munchak & Co is currently 3-12 against teams that are .500 or better.
    lee7786 high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,316
    The major thing we lack as a team is big plays. Plays that fuel the next play. Thats half on the coaches.
  6. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650

Remember when I got over 30+ "It sucks" for this right after this crew was hired in feb 2011?
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Dang I didn't no it was that bad.. holy cow, that's bad. lol

[IMG]
    GoT high fives this.