Nov 12 will be one of the most unusual games......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

But didn't he restructure his contact every year so the Titans would take less of a cap hit???
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

Understand that a restructure is better for a player. He gets more in the way of a bonus than having to wait for it as base salary. All players want to restructure as it rarely means taking a cut.
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yes, and doesn't that upfront money a player receives in a restructure come straight out of the owner's pocket? :yes:
  4. metal957

metal957 In"Vince"Able

Judgement day is upon us boys and I hope McNair is ready because after that first kickoff no mercy will be shown upon him or any other ratbird. for that matter.

R.I.P.
    Steve McNair
    Nov. 12 2006
  5. McNair and the Ravens

I agree that we love McNair and what he did for our team, he is still one of my favorite players and I still got his jersey in my room, I would love to be in the stadium on sunday, maybe he will have an ovation in pre game presentations, but after the kickoff I expect him to be on the ground all day, I am the #1 Mexican Titan Fan and I wish him the best but not against our team, I wish him sunday to be on his back all day long.

Please Titans win this one!!
  6. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

If you're not wearing a Titans jersey, I'm not cheering for you.
  7. Tam

Tam Camp Fodder

Exactly! And when he did that, he became a ratbird and I'll never cheer for a ratbird. I hope he's sacked multiple times.
  8. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

:rotfl:
    Nice line!!!, I appreciate the Titan who was Mcnair, but heres to Vanden-bosch and the D having a big big day... Hit'em hard and hit'em Often....
    :flame: Lets go titans.....
  9. Yvette

Yvette Starter

Nov. 12 also is the anniversary date of our first home loss, to none other than the ratbirds. Would be nice to take back our house.
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

Who wants to bet the turf is an issue? All this rain and I think the Tigers have another game Saturday. Is LenDale a mudder?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.