Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Now I know why Rex Ryan LOVES Mark Sanchez!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    Yea saw that as soon as I woke up. I think it's pretty funny but hardly news worthy. I hate the reality tv style news posts about stuff like this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    this is great stuff, it doesn't get better than this, our season is over so any news like this has my attention.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    Yea, I suppose. The personal news stories are just lame to me, but to each their own. My attention goes to useful stuff, school, work, draft.... Draft... Draft........ Did I mention draft?
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    This is the NFL, these guys are celebrities nowadays. There's TMZ following Sanchez all around with his girlfriend of the month. Then look at Tebow too. The media can't get enough of that guy.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    Yea... I don't put much stock in that tho. It's silly and just takes away from the game. But the media need something to do, so I hear ya
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    I used to not care about this stuff either, then came twitter and things changed. I was anti twitter for the longest too, then Titans players and Titans coverage was shooting out of thing so I had to check it out.

But Rex Ryan having a tattoo of his wife in another mans shirt? Kinky stuff LOL
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,380
    Yea twitter became my news feed... I don't really remember why I started but that follow list grew fast in a bunch of directions
  10. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,066
    Yeah, I just saw that. A friend texted me the picture :disappointed:

I have to wonder what it means.

[IMG]