Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Now that our season is over.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Nov 25, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,522
    This team has no vision. Its schemes are old and easy to defend.

Coaching staff has to go. New blood. This team needs to young offensive minded coach.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    The defense was far from the main problem today.
    Tennessy XO and dontdraftcutler high five this.
  2. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,793
    Still one of the worst defenses in the league, and has been a problem for much of the year. Munch, Gray, Palmer, all need to be shown the door in the offseason
  3. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    I completely agree. There are/were multiple problems with this team. They looked unorganized, confused and lacked any fire whatsoever. There isn't an identity with this team. I miss the day's when teams feared playing us...our defense was physical and would beat the hell out of people. Our offense, while not fancy, was efficient. I would love a physical, bad-arse defense again. I think we have the players for is, but not the coaching.
    GoT high fives this.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    One step forward and two steps back about describes this team.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I really hate when our season ends this soon. Too much football left for us to be eliminated so soon..
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  6. titans/skers Rookie

Moolah:
    $477
    The more I think about it the more I like the idea of giving Chip Kelly a shot to see what he can do with our offense and we could find any d coordinator better than grey to handle the d.
  7. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,555

I'm down. Bring him in.
  8. titans/skers Rookie

Moolah:
    $477
    If we could just get Bud on board. Sadly, I am not confident in Bud thinking outside the box and going after a guy like Chip Kelly.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,530
    The only guy I really hope is gone is Gray. Munch and Palmer arent the worst coaches in football, Gray is though.
    GoT high fives this.