now THIS is cool

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Sweet.. can't wait till they add that to Madden.
    First thing i'll do is switch VY's head with mine.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

omg. I dont know why I stopped playing the Tiger Woods games but now this is a must buy. Is that stuff really true that they put? You can upload vids and stuff? Thats sick! Why doesn't Madden do this???

And about the "your head thing" thats also bad arse. Madden should also get this.. the first thing id do was get a pic of a donkey and put it on Mike Vicks body.

Dang anyways im too lazy to find it when is this game coming out?

Probably same week that Madden comes out..

dang.. im going to be on a game spree this year..

Madden 08
    NBA 2K8
    Smackdown vs Raw 2008
    Tiger Woods 08
    GTA IV
    NFS ProStreet
    NCAA Football 08

4. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

Its nice that EA is getting on board with this.

Rainbow 6 Vegas on the 360 has this already for online play as do a few other 360 games. It actually works pretty well.

This option should be in all sports video games.

Imagine a new Fight Night game with your mug on the fighter.

Later

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

That would be sick

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

are they even making a new Fight Night?

7. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

Nothing official yet, but they are popular titles, so I would bet that a new one is in development.

Later

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This does seem cool. I like the ideas. I played the first xbox tiger and loved it. Haven't played since, but the average reviews kept me away. I like what they are trying to do here and will take a look see.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I absolutely hated Tiger Woods 07. It was so hard to read a green to putt. To me, they should have never changed the gameplay from Tiger Woods 04, which is the best golf game ever in my opinion.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Of course. But the late release of FNR3 for PS3 screwed everything up, so it'll be a few more months before we hear anything.
    FNR3 is still a popular game online and some people say it's the only game they don't get tired of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar