Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Oblivion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    I was browsing Amazon.com and saw Oblivion is available for the PS3 (not out here yet) and I was thinking of getting it. (Amazingly they will ship out Oblivion to Australia but not Resistance: Fall of Man - wtf?)

Anyway can someone tell me what the fighting style is like in it and I understand you can pretty much chose your own storyline is this true?
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,005
    i think it is one of the most boring games i've ever played, but to each his own.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    ^ That is what I am worried about with it.
  2. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    I thought it was one of the best games I've ever played. Only true problem was constant loading times but that may be different with the more powerful PS3.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    In the review they said the load times were quick.
  3. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,367
    I never had problems with loading times. I mean there are loading times, but they're pretty quick, like 3-4 seconds at the most.

Regarding storyline, there is a main storyline that you can follow whenever you want to, but other than that you can explore the world at will and follow a lot of other sub-storylines.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    Is it voice or scripted when talking to others?
  4. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,367
    Voice and the cinematic sequences are very well done. I personally think the intro is one of the best game intro's ever made.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    hmmm I will have to seriously look at it.
  5. HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Gunny, I don't like RPGs and I have played this game inside and out a couple of times. What I like about it is the mixture of hack-n-slash game play with RPG style leveling and story. Think KOTOR with even more control of the fight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.