Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I might be scared long-term with guys like Gronk and Amendola, but for now there's no reason to be worried.

As long as Brady is there, there's a lot of FF value. It's not as dominant as it was, but I love that. I've been able to get Thompkins in the 10th round and beyond. That's insane. At worst he's going to be Brady's #3 target... has the potential to be the #1 target if Amendola goes down and Gronk stays hurt.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Exactly. And Vareen is going to be a chess piece with high upside.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I have a rule, dont draft Titan players before the 12th round.

This year I had to break that rule twice to take CJ in the 2nd round of different drafts. But I think most FF players would do the same. Our OLine looks great.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

All I am saying, is with guys like Vareen, you are playing roulette. On top of RSB's luck, he isn't going to score any points and then get the clap next week.
  5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I got CJ 18 overall in my second league last night. I drafted Calvin Johnson with the 3 overall pick (1ppr league) and CJ I like better than all the other rb available. Got Stevan Ridley in the third
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My luck is going to change this year. I can feel it. I've never been as pleased with my teams as I am this year.

Plus, I don't have the worst luck ever because I NEVER miss the playoffs. You can count on me making it in our league.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Vareen caught a beautiful fade in preseason from split out wide. I'm pretty sure he's got enough talent to see the field. His ceiling is Sproles/passing downs and no one has a problem starting Sproles who see a limited role.

His Floor... Well you can say is his 400 yards/4 TDs from last year... But Hernandez gone and Gronk on the come back, that's going to be a lot higher. Much more 21 personnel and a lot less 12 personnel this year. Vareen doesn't even have to line up in the backfield to get action.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Brian Hartline says You suck in FF
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

yea but I just think Ridley is going to be getting most of the action.
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Yea runs... Vareens a rb3 in fantasy. That's no surprise.

Passing downs and checks are going to Vareen.