Official 2013 Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by SawdustMan, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

how is that even a question?

Forte is probably the best scoring runningback in the league. A must start regardless of who you have.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

well because moreno is going against san diego and the broncos offense this year has been absolutely incredible

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Forte.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I play in a 2 rb league so i will have forte and CJ playing then. Wide outs are Hilton,desean Jackson, and megatron. qb is rivers and I have KC defense but I picked up Tenn for the bye week of KC

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

KC defense vs Denver or Ten vs Indy? tough one I know lol

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Damn me for even saying this, but Titans...

It's very risky because the Chiefs have had the best defense in the league all season. But who have they played? Lol. I just get the feeling Peyton will torch them.

We have created several turnovers when we play against Luck. Their offense without Wayne isn't very good. Their running game doesn't exist (which can change when you play the Titans), so I think our defense does well tonight. I just think our offense will blow.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

thanks man, I agree with you I just needed to hear it from someone!! I do have a feeling the chiefs gets blown out myself too. Gonna go with Titans D God help me!!!!

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

JC is sitting back in hiding thinking "Definitely Titans D."

Then when the Chiefs score 20 FF points he'll just say "Never listen to RSB's FF advice!"

It's FF... It's almost always a 50/50 toss up on at least one lineup decision each week.

And I just love how Lance Moore on my team beat JC this season... all while Hartline didn't do jack sh*t.

Suck it!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

T-Rich vs us or Gio vs the browns?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar