Official College Football Season Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Learn what? That he sucks? I've learned that today.

Nope.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Roll Tide!!! next...

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I never realized Miami could make that many mistakes. Granted I did only watch 10 minutes but still.

4. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

I feel sorry for the poor *******s that spent money on the two SEC schools today in the state of TN to watch their football teams get destroyed

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Gotta believe we forced them into a lot of mistakes. But honestly if our special teams didn't totally suck it would have been a lot bigger win than 12 points. We still have some work to do but we shut up a lot of people today. See above.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

UT got murdered. They made all the wrong adjustments in the 2nd half. Sad. Can't take anything away from Oregon though, they're a speedy team.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You'd think all that SEC speed would be too much to handle for Oregon :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I didn't see it but I was told after the Alabama game all their fans chanted "SEC." Perfect reason why I hate this division and their fans. Wow good job the best team in the SEC (and country) beat like the 5th best team in the Big 10, gotta be proud of that conference. So stupid.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. Meanwhile Georgia got beat by South Carolina... yet, they'll play it up to "the SEC as a whole is good!"... no one would dare say that if Michigan lost to Northwestern.

Oregon... another pac10 school beating up a UT team. Shocking!

And yeah... Harris... what a complete turnaround. The guy doesnt lose a game from the age of 5 til his freshman year of college... now he seems to be the reason his team loses.

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

The SEC, ACC, Big Ten, and Big 12 have all lost to FCS 1-AA teams this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar