Official College Football Season Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Arguably??

No. Not even close. No one that watches college football would argue that Auburn vs Alabama is the biggest rivalry.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Love the Big 10 fighting. You decide that the SEC is to much to argue about so you turn on each other. Love it.....S E C

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

ftfy

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Ohio is the worst state? Uh sure how exactly? I also don't recall supporting Ohio sports just OSU while slamming Michigan for being THE WORST state in America. And unlike you I'm going to actually give a reason why Michigan sucks so much: Detroit. Enough said.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

No. Unlike the SEC we don't slap each other on the when another team does something great. I loved seeing Michigan get crushed. And while I hate Florida part of me liked seeing Joe Pa lose too. We actually hate other teams unlike you nancys.

And Erik. Even duece can sometimes admit when someone he likes sucks. Just give it up Harris is garbage. If he's so injured why the hell was he playing? I mean a passer rating under 70? More picks than TD passes? That's really hard to do in college.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

SEC West owned the state of Michigan today...Go Dogs!!

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

In other news....this Rose Bowl looks like it can be a game. Now if the Badgers get the Titans D out of their uniforms, and learn how to get off of the f-in field on third down.

Go Badgers.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I was never sold on Michigan State to begin with. Didn't play OSU and beat Wisconsin when they didn't play well at all. MSU won to many games against average teams by a small margin and shouldn't have even have beaten Notre Dame. I figured they'd do better but I figured they lose by about 14 or so.

I will root for Wisconsin though. Could make our loss to them not look as bad.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Weren't you the one just a week ago saying the only bowl that mattered was the championship game? I figured if the SEC had a good showing this year that sentiment would change.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well, Wisonsin got rid of their third down D problems on that drive...TCU did not get to third down.

This looks like it may be a track meet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar