Official RevieiwhAHSTD7WXN H179ARGGHH!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

2. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

The league knows how good we are and wants to give the rest of the NFL a headstart.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Honestly, that sucks. But is still our defenses fault for letting the players catch the ball in the first play. If they hadn't screwed up the coverage then there wouldn't be a screwed up call. Hopefully there will be none vs ind.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I knew it wasn't a catch once I saw it. My biggest pet peeve in sports is when the referees flat out get it wrong and even I a fan watching on my TV know better. It just angers me to no end.

5. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

He Clearly said the Jax one wasn't a TD but the Jacoby Jones reference he just mentioned in the context of a controversial play that was being discusssed over the past couple weeks. At least that is how it sounded to me. He mentioned it after the other guy said that the play has been coming up about every week.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yep. They have no accountability for their actions either.

7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Maybe the officials need to have a little more training. I don't understand how viewers at home that have no training, know when a TD is TD and these guys with training and years of experience make these kind of mistakes. Their making mistakes that change the outcome of a game

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

These buffoons get too caught up in the moment and it fogs their perception.

9. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

What makes this call so bad was the ref on the field called it incomplete and the idiot in the booth buzzed down to review it and it was then reversed. Total BS. The head ref really screwed the pooch with this one.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I heard the nba refs are actually having their own training camp. So... Hint..Hint.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar