Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

SNITCHES GET STITCHES

NO I DON'T CARE IF IT HAS BEEN POSTED ALREADY
  2. Stephen Dugan

Stephen Dugan Starter

Considered my mind officially blown
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. amy

amy Starter

It's not nearly as easy as you think. It's as hard as stopping drugs or anything else that is addictive. His lifestyle has been ingrained into him and he obviously does not see any need to change it. He is what he is. It may take something like what Ray Lewis went through to get him to see the light. You saw how long it took Adam Jones. No, not easy at all.
  4. Stephen Dugan

Stephen Dugan Starter

He's just an idiot. If your career is on the line because of your actions and you "can't" stop then there's no hope for you. Cut him loose.
  5. HonestABE

HonestABE Practice Squad

Since he is going to be a free agent next year, we should try to trade him for some picks. At least that way we get something out of him. Chances are he will be suspending for a few games next year anyway.
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

True story. Of we could flip him for a 2nd, I'd just draft another big WR with it.
  7. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

I swear amy defends every person that is on the Titans whether it be Munchak or Britt. You're making it hard to support one of the few female titans fans hardcore enough to post on the forum lol. :chuck:
  8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

No one is trading for him with one year left on his contract. And no-one is giving him an extension.

He will play out the season with the Titans and then be either franchised next season or let go as a free agent.
  9. HonestABE

HonestABE Practice Squad

Look what the Bucs did with Aquib Talib.
  10. jplusip

jplusip Starter

But guys! The article pointed out that he had a career high number of catches this seaso-...

... oh, wait, nevermind.