1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

What charges? Did I miss something? (busy weekend and didnt see anything when I tried to find it)
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

charged with being a *******
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The guy took a friend to the hospital. How is that a "run-in" or "shady"?? I guess next time Britt sees a victim of a crime or accident in need of help, he should just keep walking. Wouldn't want to get involved in anything "shady"...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree

KB needs too stay away from places that produce victims
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

The fact that this is even a story is beyond me. If Peyton manning would have took a wounded victim to the hospital everyone would be calling him a hero and bragging about what a great deed he did.
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Never in the history of our planet has someone been criticized so heavily for taking a wounded person for medical attention.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

You are correct. Difference being Peyton Manning hasn't had 8 previous run-ins with police in 4 years. Guys like that get the benefit of the doubt. Kenny gets none given his history.

Also, I can guarantee you Peyton Manning would not have been uncooperative with police and disappeared for 4 days.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

It's the world of pro sports. Where you are a bigger criminal if you are shot or stabbed than you would be if you had shot or stabbed someone. Kinda like a bizzaro world.
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

It is the power of the forehead

[​IMG]
  10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

And if you think people were making a big deal of this simply because Kenny "took a wounded person to the hospital" then you completely missed the point.