Offseason Problems for Britt Surface Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

NFL players aren't role models even if people want them so bad to be. Britt is the age of a college kid and if he wants to go out and party, then so be it...I can't lie and say I encourage him to do it, but at the same time, I can't be mad about it 'cuz who am I to tell him to stay home.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And another thing. I thought KB was married. I hope his wife doesn't read this report about a Jersey City girlfriend...

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Britt is 24 years old.

He is no longer 'college age'. 23 is basically your last year to get all that crazy stuff out of the way. Not to mention being in trouble more than 3 times with the law is a good enough reason to cool it.

His age is no longer an excuse.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The thing is this case isn't about "benefit of the doubt" we know what happen. Now I realize this may change as more details emerge but from reading the story (only facts available at the time) I can't see how Britt did anything wrong other than going out. For all we know this could have been a get together rather than some raucous party. I know I'm just speculating but I don't know any man who would bring his girl to a wild "hood" party.

I get it, Kenny has shown suspect judgement in the past and shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt but i believe that unless the information we have changes, the facts are on his side and we shouldn't be too conclusive with our speculations.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You seem to be the type who is simply stupid.

Legitimate reasons? He hasn't given any. You made an excuse. Then you speak of the justice system analysing facts and then come out with this doozy:

Here's another fact, Kenny has a history in New Jersey. This isn't the first time.

Occam's Razor.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's not about telling him he has to stay at home and play Xbox every night. The guy is definitely allowed to go out and party. The problem is Kenny REPEATEDLY hangs around the wrong people at the wrong places. What's so hard about NOT hanging around gangbangers?

Why is it always Kenny this stuff is happening to? I'm sure the rest of the team parties PLENTY, yet they don't seem to have too hard of a time not being involved in stabbings, car chases, and various other run-ins with law enforcement. Strange.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Age quit being an excuse a long time ago for Kenny. He just dumb. If he wanted to party and "be a kid" he should've stayed in college and got a job at Denny's. But he left college to become a "professional" and he has been anything but these past 4 years.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

CNBC

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

You call me stupid but at least I backed up my opinion with facts (the story in the link). All you did was call me stupid and throw in a bunch of BS about his past. Everyone knows his past is checkered, you didn't make some grand revelation. His past has ZERO bearing on the events of that night, it just serves to color your perception of what happened.

Everything i said in my post is true. I'm happy for you that you've lived a sheltered enough life to think that "if you just tell the police everything, nothing bad will happen". And yes, Kenny does have a history in New Jersey, why would that make him want to talk to police again? If I had prior run ins with the law the last person I'd ever want to see/talk to would be a cop. Again you seem like the type of person who's lived a very privileged life. Your penchant for judgment and willingness to insult other people's intelligence reeks of condescension and privilege.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I do agree that this isn't really a big deal but it is a story because Kenny constantly has "stories" involving the police.

I mean, does this tarnish the shield? I don't see how it polishes is it. So Kenny is already on Goodell's Gestapos' list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar