Oh hey guys. College basketball and stuff. Also...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yikes... that probably sums up the Louisville fanbase and student body.

Do like how even he mentioned the refs. They know. Oh they know...

3. World Peace

So you are saying the NATL championship was fixed? It really did look like they wanted Pitino to win. I actually like both Louisville and Michigan and I can see where you are coming from. Siva should have fouled out with 10 minutes left to go in the game but the refs swallowed the whistle. However when siva was cleanly blocked on a fast break, he's at the line shooting free throws. Your claims have merit but what are you going to do?

The same type of officiating went on in the Western Kentucky/Kansas game, I wonder if some of the officials were in that game. It was a close game at half time then in the 2nd half... they stopped calling fouls on Kansas and Western Kentucky couldn't as much breathe on the guys they were defending and Kansas was at the line.

4. World Peace

For example:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

^ Yeah that was a terrible missed call, but the refs missed calls on the other side, too. Are people really saying the game was fixed? Louisville was called for far more fouls than Michigan. Wasn't Michigan in the double bonus with something like 6 minutes left in the game? Louisville didn't even get into bonus opportunity until under a minute to go.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That was such a bad call, all ball.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

8. World Peace

You can look at the end of the Wichita State and see how the refs gave that one to Louisville. That tie up at the end of the game is quickest Jump Ball call I've ever seen in my life. It was literally half a second... Yet in the Michigan/UL game, one of the very first plays of the game, the players are tied up with the ball for a good 4 seconds before jump ball is called.

9. World Peace

So if you wanna say they gave it to Louisville.. potentially because Louisville KY has the highest college basketball ratings in the nation for 10+ years, that might be why?

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I feel like Michigan lost due to poor coaching. Clock management the last few minutes was terrible. They gave away at least 2 minutes. They also stopped passing in the 2nd half and tried to do way too much 1 on 1 stuff, and Beilein never made adjustments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar