Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

One thing I noticed about the Chargers game...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Sep 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,472
    Yea we have to get some good play action plays going. Every time we have ran a pay the DE has blown it up and been right in lockers face.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Totally agree. Our offense is so predictable right now, so far we've made it to 2-1 but eventually it's going to come back and haunt us more.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,472
    We are bottom 5 in 3rd down distance at the moment with the average distance around 8.5 yards. Play action on second down has to help that.

We just need to spice it up a little more. I an see why we have baby stepped locker along... But it's time to let him play a little more. I'm still curious as to why we don't have as many audibles built in.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,643
    Was anyone else about ready to go insane during this play?

[IMG]

The longer it went on the worse I was feeling
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  5. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Passing out of the shotgun is easier. Especially for a QB with questionable mechanics...doesn't require as much footwork, you start the play looking forward and reading the defense instead of backing up away from the line, and you catch the ball in your throwing stance.
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    I was getting uneasy but there was an obvious forward lateral that would have been overturned if they scored and it went to the booth.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,904
    And people around here seem to bust the dudes balls. Always been a big ATV fan, he's ballin' this year! :beerbang:
  8. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,904
    We really need to open the playbook up a bit more, protecting Locker isn't going to cut it. There were so many times last week that a play action could have roasted the D, or I'd of rathered pass over run given on the situation. Run run pass has a lot to do with the average 3rd down of 8.5 IMO.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,145
    Make a .gif of the Preston catch
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,643
    why? thats one sad looking play