One thing is for certain... Locker must start

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lee7786

lee7786 Practice Squad

I understand, and that's exactly what I don't want to see. I don't want to see the team at 1-5 and then make the switch to Locker, the season is already done. What's the point in making the switch that way?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, that wont happen like that. If Hass starts us off going 0-2 he's getting pulled. Munchak knows Locker is close to being a starter, he wont hesitate if Hass stinks.

3. lee7786

lee7786 Practice Squad

I hope you're right, but I really hope they don't go that route.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'll tell you this much... my excitement factor for the game against the Pats drops significantly if Hass is starting.

Its the difference of "watch the future duel brady" and "watch the babysitter try to win conservatively."

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. lee7786

lee7786 Practice Squad

My thoughts exactly, well said.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Here are part of the stats I was talking about that I posted in an earlier thread. I was comparing Hass with and without Britt to Locker, but it also shows Hass' lack of being able to move the ball consistantly

Basically it just shows that Hasselbeck was not very good at moving the ball down field even after looking at the season as a whole, not just some of his bad games. I know Locker's stats don't mean much because he came in in different situations, and has a small sample size, but I when I posted this I was just comparing them for fun.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I say we let them compete and whoever plays better, starts

OH wait, thats what they are doing.......

8. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I dont think Hass will stink in lthe early games. It is just that the patriots can easily turn this game into a shootout that Hass just doesnt have the potential to win.

The Lions and Bears can plow through lines, and he isnt fast enough to get away. Itll be like that if he starts.

Jake might lose the same games too, infact he probably will, they will be more interesting though, and who klnows, he might be +1 win, in whichcase playoff hopes are still alive.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Really? I doubt it.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

thats what they SAY they are doing. It's pretty obvious Munchak is married to Hasselbeck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar