Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Online Gambling Questions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RazorbackTitans, Oct 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RazorbackTitans Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,929
    Damn. Alright. Im scared straight now.
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,511
    the "under a dollar" estimate could be way off.. but it would not be a significant amount. not enough to risk 1000 dollars on. It could be 10 or even 20 dollars (but I doubt that) but still.. if you lose.. -1000 dollars. Or if you win. +20 dollars.
    RazorbackTitans high fives this.
  3. RazorbackTitans Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,929
    that sounds god awful. nvm about this then.
  4. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,035
    I use 5dimes.EU and bet spreads only, some parlays. There's a guy who is like 62% on spread the past couple years and pay for his picks. he wrote a trend analysis program and it gives out probabilities. Www.statsational.com

One week last year he went 10-1 I think and I had like a 8 pick parlay and made bank. Was able to cash out last year with no problems. Western Union straight from Nigeria or something lol
    mike75 and RazorbackTitans high five this.
  5. RazorbackTitans Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,929
    HEY I just found one of the internet gambling call centers
    [IMG]
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    I also use 5Dimes and they are very trustworthy and dependable.Haven't done much wagering the last couple seasons but anytime i needed payouts in the past they paid.
  6. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $308
    Check out bovada.lv. A site located in Vegas that is legal in the US. They won't take your money and they are under US law. They do tax on the amount you put into your betting account which I think is roughly five percent.