Orton for 2nd rounder

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

yeah, but it's still funny as hell... well at least someone is getting lucky.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ok then let's get Grossman and Orton and have 2 gay QBs. Those pink arm bands will take on a completely different meaning at LP field!

3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

What is your infatuation with gay QB's in this league??.. you seem to bring it up an awful lot. Is this your roundabout way of telling us you are trying to come out of the closet Roll?? I mean hey, I don't have a a problem if you are and all, that's up to you but just keep your eyes and hands off my *ss. :moon2:

*sarcasm intended*

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

An "awful lot"? 2 posts is an awful lot?

Don't worry, even if i was the most flaming gay man on earth i wouldn't be interested in your unwashed behind.

5. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Hey Roll... don't be ashamed.

[​IMG]

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

His last 2 games were terrible:
    KC 9 of 28 for 117 yards
    ARI 19 of 41 for 166 yards 3 INTs

His first 5 games:
    141 / 213 = 66%
    1733 yards
    8TDs 3 INTs

His last 5 games:
    98 / 182 = 54%
    1143 yards
    8TDs 4 INTs

Don't see how that's an improvement. He had some bad games in the 2nd half of the season... maybe because of his ribs. Personally I think he's pretty clearly the best QB option "available" right now, even with his bad games. He and McNabb are the only ones that have consistently shown they can move the ball and put up points, and Orton is hitting the prime of his career while McNabb is on the tail end of his.

He's not the guy I'd want to hang out with on the weekend, but I wouldn't mind him throwing the ball to Britt and Cook on Sundays.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No it's not, don't tell him that.

And I'm wondering whats up with your signature there?

8. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Yes it is, don't be a homophobe. Grow up, this is the 21st century. I used to dislike gay people when I was younger but theres no reason to use it as an insult. Everyone is different.

9. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

see Roll you have support... come on out buddy, it's okay no one will hurt you.

10. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

lol. It goes back to an argument Deuce and I had over some stupid *hit about how he could run against somebody's defense (I don't remember who) and I told him he couldn't break a run in Lingerie Football League, so I had to show him proof. I left it up as my little personal tribute to Deuce... but it's time to find something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar