OSU throwbacks for 2010 annihilation of Michigan

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by CRUDS, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Not crazy about the scarlet helmet but the rest I like.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I dig the font.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like the fact they got the flag going the correct direction.

If they could somehow manage to get that same background during the games, then those would be the sickest uniforms to come out, and there's nothing too special about them.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

@ The unitard. Not the thought that they'll annihilate Michigan.

At least they still lose by looking like a highschool team.

Why would they outline that number font with black shadow? Looks stupid and none of it blends.

5. Deuce Wayne

[​IMG]

Look! It's the Georgia Bulldogs in leotards!!

[​IMG]

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Lucky for you gloat you wont have to look at them very long since the game will be over at the half.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Number reminds me of the patented font that The Cincinnati Reds use now.. or should I say the team that's pulling away in NL Central at the end of the season for a change.
    As for this uniform - I'll take it. Beats the current one and if it's a true repro of a OSU set from the 40's then UGA can suck it..

8. Deuce Wayne

Yeah, it's an actual throwback. Just doesn't look right. As much as people hated their uniform from last year (pro combat version), i think it was a lot better than this one.

Hopefully the socks are optional. I think that's the worst part.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

[​IMG]

I liked last year's better. I love the old school numbers on the helmet. I'll tell you what though, when I was at the Rose Bowl, over 50% of the pre game talk from Oregon fans was about what uniform they were going to wear. Who cares? They kept bringing up different combos and someone would say "no they already did that this year, and they never wear the same uniforms twice." When that's all their fans were talking about, I knew we'd beat this team lol. Personally I found almost every Oregon uniform combination to be ugly. They look like their modeling John Deere apparel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar