Pac in Trouble AGAIN!/Charges Dropped

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You'd think so except someone may be wanting to make a name for themselves by bringing down Jones.

I wonder if the NFL isn't going to look into it.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I thought about that- but if it did happen- it was reportedly at 3am in the manager's office area which I assume is off the floor. Doesn't sound there would be many eyewitnesses. Club manager, security guard, whoever was with Pac.

I'm sure the NFL is (or has already been) investigating it. I think they have had Pac on their radar 24/7.

3. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

so, another thing to look at, he was with his entourage too. Everyone knows that trouble comes when he is with them, so....theres another reason he hasnt learned his lesson. Hes an idiot, but man is he a talent

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Anyone think the penal league is probably pretty good now. That movie they made is not far from the truth. They could probably field a good team in 2008.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

6. TitanJeff

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How do you pursue action when there is (technically) no complaining victim?

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Not true anymore in my opinion. Prosecutors who go after the famous and lose, are nearly fired, or lose all credibility. This has been true in many cases of late. So I think that when there is a shaky case, in a high profile situation, the lawyers will drop it now. And let it go. More often than not. And I think that is one reason this woman let it all go herself. She could have lost her career over this. And I think DA's are forced to think the same way now. I think Marcia Clark and Dardin survived their case, but professionally, they took a beating, and they probably did as good as they could have done with that case. The Duke Lawyer was wailed on. And there have been a few more. I just don't think the notoriety outweighs the career suicide anymore, so they are very careful.

9. TitanJeff

I believe the way the law works here is if you get the police involved, they can continue to investigate even if the "victim" doesn't not want to prosecute. Domestic violence is one such crime where the wife sometimes changes her mind and doesn't want to prosecute once the police arrive. If the police sense a crime, they can arrest the husband.

I am assuming this is similar and that and if the videotape shows it, then Pacman's troubles continue regardless of what the victim says.

10. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I believe they're persuing it to see if she falsely reported an incident. If so, she can be in trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar