Pacman Walks away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I vote this, Most Uneducated Post of the Day. :yes:

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

man.. i was hoping we could avoid the pacman threads for a while...

guess not

3. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Do you think that there will be Pacman Jones Halloween costumes for the kiddies this year? I don't know where that came from, but he is got to be a big enough celebrity by now. He's everywhere I go. ;)

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Huh? Pac hangs out at non-clubs all the time. He really was minding his own business, this time, and some guy decides that he wants to get his name in the paper and maybe even get Pac to jump him and get some civil suit money.

Pac, like any other person his age, likes to hang out. He felt that the safest bet to get out of the house would be a bowling alley. WRONG. His last alternative is build a bar/club on his property and just invite people over, but that would probably backfire on him also.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yep...it worked for Micheal Jackson.

Somebody stop me. Please.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Well for sure most 11-14 year olds would be the same size.:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar