Pacman's return

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea but I'd wear those from now on. Apparently they put the opponent to sleep.

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

YouTube worthy indeed.

3. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tVP9GzV1ROY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tVP9GzV1ROY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<br>
    Hes not scared of anyone

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I thought the same thing. I turn on the TV, and think "Oh no -- bad uniform day. Hey baby," I said to my wife, "have we even worn the matching bottoms to the away uniforms this season?"

"I...don't...think...so," came the reply.

But that was our most complete game of the season. We've been capable of this, but it finally all game together. Fisher must feel like Hannibal from the A-Team.

Adam -- now I think the league will start to take notice of his true potential. Defended pass after pass today -- and that return -- that was pure guts.

Tulloch -- just keeps getting better. I look forward to how this LB corps will look when Thornton returns and Sirmon is sat. Please let it happen. Even if we play well, we can't hide Sirmon. To his credit, he is not completely without plays, and he's been close to a big one a couple of times recently.

Finnegan -- I've been hoping he'd get to start on the outside. We shouldn't look back, unless we get Clements, or draft Johnathan Wade next year, then they can all fight it out.

Tony Brown -- he has made a difference. A very surprisingly good pickup. I'd give him a contract. I think DT will be our strongest position heading into the offseason. Haynesworth, Smith, Starks, Brown and Mahelona -- bye bye Rien Long in the offseason. I hope we keep these five. We should give Brown a contract now so we can worry about Robaire in the offseason.

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Pacman + anyone from the U = Trouble

6. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Starks and Smith are also FA............

7. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

Starks has disappointed me so far this season, though that play at the end of the game was very heads up.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I just found it funny, seeing a D-Lineman running to the endzone as if it were a hamburger.

9. i like how the name of that cideo on youtube is pacman owns winslow, ive seen it many times, but our team played great today and me and my buddy that i watched it with were jumping out of our seats basically the whole game

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Pac played well, only saw him miss one tackle in the open. He did get another stupid PF penalty though...when will that kid learn?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar