Parking for games...N lot anyone park here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titans2004, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

My initial parking pass was for the F lot. I didn't like that lot because it was on the totally opposite side of the stadium from the inflatibles which is important for the kids and it took a long time to get out after the game. I then switched to the R lot which is great for the inflatibles, but is just horrific to try and get out of. It takes at least an hour to get out after the game. So last yr I just parked downtown behind the COuntry music HOF. Walk over the bridge isn't bad at all and can get on the interstate quickly post-game. Now that those lots have been consummed by the convention center I'm trying to figure out my parking plan.

Got an email yesterday from the Titans about available parking spots in the N, B, and C lots. Just wondering if anyone has parked in the N lot before. It looks like it might be the best for getting out after the games.

Thanks for any info or other ideas. Can't wait to lay the smack down on those Ratbirds.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i just get dropped off by helicopter in the endzone.

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Park with us at the goTitans lot ;-)

We don't have any fancy letters to name where we park, but the beer is just as cold :)

OH, you have kiddos to think about ;).... Sorry, I don't know anything about the lots except for it does appear that they are hard to get out of after a game. We walk through a couple of them on our way over to our lot and for the most part, cars are in a standstill trying to leave.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We have a 10-15 minute walk but I'm on the interstate in five minutes.

I thought we called our parking area the "gT Lot". ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar