Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Patriots @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 14 users.
  1. kstone Rookie

Moolah:
    $795
    No run game and no run d. That will get you beat every week. Just hope the injuries to various players are not too bad.
  2. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    We are a bad team. Gotta accept we are ranked on the bottom 5 now.
  3. Joe Blaque Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $633
    The entire Pats front seven was stout and played good football. Didn't fall for a single run play all game.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I'm going to stay away from the forum until I settle down a bit. Right now, I can't stand the thought of how much money I've spend to see the product I saw on the field today.
  4. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    People were concerned about the replacement officials yet the Titans seemed to have replaced the defense with replacement players. I'm so tired of this bs. Every year it's the same story.

Chris Johnson is delusional if he thinks he's the same player he was a few years ago.
  5. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    should've had a TD if the refs weren't replacement...
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,288
    I'm a little pissed that more people aren't talking about how the refs should've blown that play dead before Locker got hurt. If that had happened to Brady it would be ALL they're talking about on every network and every news site.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  7. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    wanna see something awkward... the handshake between belichek and munch
    [IMG]
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,154
    The yardage I expected for Locker, Gronkowski, Hernandez was pretty darn close. Slightly off on CJ lol... YOU SUCK, CJ!

I got made fun of for avoiding Welker in all leagues and telling everyone that Brandon Lloyd will be a bigger factor in this new offense since McDouchebag has a hard-on for him. Just one game, but I think it will continue. Surprised to see him only end up with 3 catches for 14 yards.

Beyond our abysmal running game and run defense, everything went the way I expected it to go. I think we really underestimated their running game. Also, when McCarthy wasn't in, they were able to run it a lot more effectively.

I don't expect that kind of garbage to happen much. Plus, you don't play the best QB in the league every week.
  9. goldmember Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $86
    There running game would be garbage without Brady.