Pats Hernandez questioned in homicide probe (now arrested)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jun 18, 2013.

1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Seems like he's pretty much ****ed. (and these are just the facts detailed by the DA at the arraignment... no doubt they've held at least a few things back)

In addition they have a second man in custody, who when confronted by the evidence above will no doubt be motivated to cooperation.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

why in the hell would a rental car company throw away a shell casing when the driver bought back the rental with a mirror missing?

some people are beyond help.
  3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Guess the player that last tackled Aaron Hernandez? Yup. Bernard Pollard.

Final NE drive in AFCCG:
    3rd and 10 at BAL 33 (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady pass short left to A.Hernandez to BLT 22 for 11 yards (B.Pollard) [C.Upshaw].

In what could be Hernandez's last NFL game, he was tackled by Pollard.

The NE hitlist goes:
    Brady
    Welker
    Gronk
    Ridley
    Hernandez

You can't make this stuff up. He's a Patriot killer ..er you know what I mean​
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

I hates it when that b'tch librarian gets all up in my sh't. F dat. Nex time, I gonna keep it real!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

Yeah, They wouldn't have charged Hernandez with murder unless they were sure they had enough evidence to put him away IMO. Not in a case that will get this much attention.

And I am also sure they are still withholding evidence at this point. Its not looking good for him.
  6. Titan43

Titan43 Starter

It appears that whoever did it though, was not really trying to cover their tracks ... at all.

I would be willing to bet the cops got some sort of DNA evidence that they haven't released yet. Just from the way the rest of the crime was approached, I doubt they took the time to even think about covering that up.
  7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Even if you're lucky and get a really good rate, living off the interest on a million dollars will only yield you about $30,000 a year after taxes.

Maybe you have a different lifestyle than me, but I would find it pretty hard to live off just $30,000 a year.

And with inflation, it would quickly become nowhere near enough to live off of. So I don't believe you are correct when you say that most people could live off a million for the rest of their lives.
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep. Too bad we don't play the Patriots this year.

He'd definitely take out Amendola and Ballard... at the least.
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nah. Average salary is around $40k and people get by just fine.

Unless you're married and have kids, I don't know how you couldn't live off of $30k a year.
    • High Five High Five x 3