Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Paul Kuharsky-beat writer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NJTitansfan34, Dec 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. NJTitansfan34 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $58
    Something I wanna get off my chest is how much of a doucche bag that Paul kaharsky is. Being from new jersey, you would think I would welcome a NJ guy covering the team, however, that is not the case. Ever go to one of those ESPN chat things he does? That bald headed pus sy is nothin but a wise ass. Who cares if he's covered the titans since the oiler days. I think he's a ****iin jerkk off id love to get a new writer whose actually a fan. Anyone feel the same way?
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $747
    he is not the douche bag we deserve, but the one we need right now.

no seriously, he doesn't sugar coat anything and it's what this organization needs right now.
    madeupdreams, Big TT, Fry and 2 others high five this.
  2. NJTitansfan34 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $58
    I'm not saying we need someone to sugar coat anything, but that doesn't give our writer the right to act superior to the fans or be an assholle or wise ass
    SlidePiece and GoT high five this.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,425
    He may not sugar-coat anything, but he's not good at his job- so therefore it doesn't matter what he says or how he says it.

I would nominate about 20 posters from here to take his job and they'd all actually analyze and report rather than just spouting off blind opinions with no reason behind them.
    Riverman, JCBRAVE, NJTitansfan34 and 3 others high five this.
  4. NJTitansfan34 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $58
    thats exactly how I feel. He's not an analyst, nobody gives a fucc about his opinions about football decisions and play. Just report the story and give us the news not "what he thinks the titans should be thinking" lol what a douccher
    GoT high fives this.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,394
    Well sh#t.
    Alex1939 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,274
    He doesn't ask tough questions.
    Gut high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $207
    He asked one after the Denver debacle and MM was all butthurt about it.

Wish I could recall, but really its the only time I remember such a thing from local media
    Big TT high fives this.
  6. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,311
    It may have been about the Kevin Matthews nepotism angle. That's the only thing I can remember Munch getting testy about recently.
    Big TT and GoT high five this.
  7. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,724
    I used to interact with him on FB quite a bit. He asked what fans thought about the upcoming draft a few years back. I said something along the lines of the Titans being pretty unorthodox not afraid to take a guy they liked. He basically called me stupid and told me to explain my idiot self. I talked about taking Griffin. I talked about taking CJ instead of a receiver, the year after a high pick on LenDale, I talked about some of the chances they took on guys like Jason Jones. He basically said, "Wrong, you don't know anything."

...then paraphrased my post for his blog.
    Deuce Wayne and GoT high five this.