Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Paul Kuharsky now Titan's only at ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    Remember when PK said the Titans may look into Gregg Williams and we thought he was crazy? Give the guy some credit lol

At least this should lead to more ESPN coverage of the Titans (on their website at least lol)
    GoT high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,725
    PK is a fan hater....he thinks fans are clueless idiots who don't know a thing about football. But then again, this is the same guy who used to argue with Wycheck about what actually goes on on the field....I don't like him. He is arrogant and condescending to anyone with a different opinion than his.
    GoT, Titan43, SlidePiece and 1 other person high five this.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    I think PK gets a bad rep. Can he be a condescending dick sometimes? Yeah. Has he answered every Titans- related email I've sent him since taking the job at ESPN? Yeah.

He's alright in my book.
    Riverman high fives this.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    One of my favorite memories is from last season when PK said the Titans should trade their first-round pick for a then-32-year-old Dwight Freeney. Just awesome analysis!
    The Hammer, BiscoPhan11, GoT and 2 others high five this.
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,234
    I am PK
    Titans Eternal and Scarecrow high five this.
  6. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    My favorite PK memory is when Randy Moss put him in his place. Moss was like "who the eff is this moron?!"
  7. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,046
    PK and Clay Travis are 2 big douches. Both are as douchey as they come, but imo, Travis may be just a tiny bit worse.
    SuperFreak90 and GoT high five this.
  8. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    To me PK and Clay Travis suffer from what I call "Jim Rome Syndrome". When you have no real talent you act abrasive and treat those who don't have the same point of view as morons. It's the only way to get people to listen to you because they aren't tuning into you for your extensive knowledge.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  9. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,457
    Clay Travis is the best UT critic we have.

I thank god for him.

PK is an ugly *******.