Peter King's Ranks the NFL's starting QB's

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's the problem with McNair. Kitna is good because of Roy Williams. Add CJ to the mix, and he could make the pro-bowl this year. Simple as that.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i doubt he makes the pro bowl because of the simple fact that he is jon kitna. then again, with the lack of quality QBs in the NFC, you never know.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Do they still let the NFC play in the Pro Bowl?

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

:ha:

5. Dark_Tower

Dark_Tower Camp Fodder

After taking a look at the list, I would put Donovan McNabb, Brett Farve and Tony Romo above Vince Young at the moment...and I'd listen to arguments for putting Phillip Rivers above him. I have faith in VY's growth potential, but I don't feel that he is a top ten quarterback...yet. When we see passer ratings in the mid-80s and 20TD-12INT seasons from him, then I'll anoint him a top 10 QB. IMO, he can reach that level with experience and hard work (which he certainly isn't afraid of), but I just can't see VY as the #7 QB in the NFL at this moment. Maybe in the next couple of years, but not right now.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The AFC needs someone to beat.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

forget Jon Kitna, this is more of a dire issue at hand (on page 3) -

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Worth noting about King's list was that of the QB's ranked ahead of VY none were younger than he.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not many are younger than VY.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Looking back on this list I see something pathetic...

7. V. Young :eh?:
    8. P. Rivers
    9. J. Kitna
    10. J. Cutler
    11. T. Romo
    12. D. McNabb

13. S. McNair :eh?:
    14. B. Favre :eh?:

So your telling me 2 Rookies last year , a lifetime backup pretty much and a pretty ok looking QB who came in because Bledsoe all but folded like a cheap chair last year are ahead of the 2 toughest SOB's that ive ever seen play the game of football?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar