Planet Earth

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I recently got this on Blu Ray, but it's an Earth documentary (filmed in High Def, costing $25 million to make) on all media formats done by BBC and narrated by David Attenborough (who has a real good voice for Narration).

I have watched only part it so far and I am simply amazed by this planets Natural sites and the animals we live with.

I have always been intrigued by how animals act and work, it is astounding to see Wild Dogs working together, setting up in places like a military formation, to chase their pray.
    Seeing the size of a Great White Shark, jumping out of the water to catch a seal. How much air it gets, the size of it's body, it's mouth, such an astounding monster.
    A migration of 3 million (forgot the name of the animal) in Canada. The treks made by Elephants across barren Africa and seeing the changes the rainy season makes for them.

And to see places where no human has ever set foot, great glaciers and blankets of smooth snow, sandstorms that reach across half the world in journey.

A highly recommended show for anyone who hasn't seen it.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

have you been to sea world????

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's one of the most impressive series I'd ever seen. It is amazing.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

agree with Gunny. The only episode I caught was the one with the wolves. I was stunned when they went from colum formation, running in a line at full pace, to an encirclement position. Every animal broke at the same point to encircle and trap the intended victim.

Probably the reason Ron Mexico don't go hiking without his "Dog Kickers" on.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I took Gunnys advice before when he recommended 24, and I've been watching it non stop since. I will def check planet earth out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar