players who don't belong in the league

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

While I agree our safety play sucks I think a big part of that could be "camouflaged" if we had a dominate D-line that could consistently get to the QB. A good line makes a mediocre secondary look way better. I mean Griffin, Finny and Hope all went to the Pro-bowl in '08 when our line was stout. I think we need to fix the line and lack of pressure/sacks first then take care of the secondary. We might be surprised how these guys would look if they didn't have to cover for half the day!

Mouton needs to go though no matter what though...oh...and that soft BS zone scheme doesn't help either!

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

So which is it? Either you play soft zone because you can't generate pressure to cover for 6 seconds or you play Man and get smoked because you can't generate pressure and cover for 6 seconds.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

see thats the problem.

'la Vagician' does make the occasional play, but hes being paid too make almost all the plays.

And when he does happen too make a play its usually after the damage has been done

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Griffin thinks too much, he'll never be any good if he's always contemplating whats about to happen, gotta feel the game and go out there and do your thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar