Players you don't want drafted at #10

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by edward nigma, Apr 4, 2013.

1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Alabama did not have that great a pass rush last year. None of their 5 up front players was an exceptional pass rusher. Nobody like Upshaw.

Milliner made numerous exceptional plays throughout the year. He has exceptional ball skills and tackles and plays the run like a safety.He is simply the best Cb in this draft.
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What is the difference between Mingo and Zach Brown physically or athletically? 2 very similar guys except they played different positions in college.

Brown has 4.44 speed and can blitz off the edge but we know he can also play as a will backer and is great in coverage.

Unless they just like the idea of getting another great athlete to work Mingo doesn't make sense.
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

If we want a great athlete on the edge I want Jordan not Mingo. But his durability makes me slightly hesitant.
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Yes. And one team's fanbase will think "wtf" at that pick in a few years.
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

At least Jordan is tall and could possibly add some weight. Mingo will never be more than 245.
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

So says the guy who predicted failure for Earl Thomas a couple of years ago.

Milliner is the lowest risk CB pick in this draft.
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How many people would take a young Justin Tuck with that 10th pick? Everybody wants a JPP or Von miller type player but which prospect might be the next Justin Tuck type?

To me that is where the value is on the D-line. Jones, Carridine, guys like that. If we are not going to go with a Warmack or Fluker trade back and take one of those guys.