Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Playoff Implication Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    No. The Jets are not the end all. See the post above. If the Jets win, we need the following

1. KC wins its last game (Jacksonville) and Denver loses its last game (49'ers)
    2. Cincinnati loses its last game. (Pittsburgh)

Therfor, we are alive next week no matter what happens tonight. There is a plan B.
  2. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    And that is not a bad deal. Because then we only need KC 8-7, Pittsburgh 7-8 and SF 6-9 to win. All very capable teams facing very average teams.
  3. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    I'm going out on a limb here, but I'l almost guarantee the Raiders beat the Jets. I watched the Raiders play the other night against KC and their defense is top 10 right now. The Chiefs O-Line and running game is obviously very good, bu they are a very hard team to pass on. Pennington WILL tun the ball over against Oakland, and they showed just enough signs of offense last week to make me think they are about to click. I'll be backing the Raiders.

Personally, I think our biggest challenge will be getting the Steelers to beat Cincy.
  4. Sukrillux Guest

Maybe Carson Palmer's "hate" for the Steelers will blind his accuracy and the Steel Curtain will shut him down. It feels weird talking like that... Go Rothelisbergererarelkigjer!!! :yes:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I hope your right, but this isn't as safe a guarantee as Aussies beating the Poms 5 - 0
  5. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    :grrhee:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    well that isn't safe now is it.

:werd:
  6. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    just trying to hide the pain gunny...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I am sure you care :ha:
  7. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    Welp, the Jets are using their ball boy as coach. courtesy of ESPN, we should get a long run of jokes out of that. We have a chance people. A ballboy? Miami can do it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.