Playstation Event

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sony holding an event starting in an hour, it's expected to be the unveiling of the PS4.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

PS4 officially announced.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Did something just happen with the entire site? Cuz that page won't even load now

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Somebody post info and pics.

I'm stuck at work helping these damn poor kids.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Haven't seen much since I'm at work. They've shown the new Dual Shock 4 which I think has Move sensor bar along the top. They showed it working, looked cool but I didn't hear any of it to know what they were demonstrating with it.

Showed off Unreal Engine 4.

Then they were talking about social integration. I think you can watch others what they are doing.

Now they're talking about Gaikai.
    Gaikai sounds pretty awesome, integrating it with instant gaming on the Ps4 and Vita. Won't work here since our network sucks.

PS3 games won't work on the PS4 but Gaikai are working on something that will make it work with a Cloud Service.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Man I'm concerned about all the time they are putting into this ...

“We created the first social network dedicated to gaming”

“With one button from your controller you can broadcast live to your friends.”

“Friends can post comments on your screen”

“You can ask a friend to virtually take over your game to help you beat a level”

Sorta like the Wii U… you can transfer a PS4 game from the TV screen to the Vita screen

“Long term goal is to make all games playable on the PS Vita”

http://bgr.com/2013/02/20/sony-playstation-4-liveblog-live-coverage-332308/

I just want superior system technology and capability. I don't care if my friend knows every moment I'm playing a game. And I don't give a damn about having a Vita.

The controller looks sweet though.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

A lot of the feedback is not all that great from what I'm reading. Everyone is underwhelmed.

The specs are not all that great. I'll wait on Microsoft.

I HATE all of the social crap. I just want to play the games. I don't want to post about it on Facebook, tweet my victory on Madden, I don't want to watch my friends play online, hell most of the time I don't want to play anyone online.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Killzone - Shadow Fall looks amazing.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The rumour is Microsoft will be always online.

Kinect is watching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar