Pollard: Either Jerry Gray or Gregg Williams should return, not both.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Hell at this point I'd rather see Williams get the HC gig just so it meant Munch was gone, so of course I'd want to see Williams here next year. With Pollard would be nice too. That said, I have a feeling Munch will stay. If he does, I really really hope Loggains is gone, but I also doubt that will happen.

It's going to be so hard to get excited for next year :(

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

why do we care what our first year safety says about the coaching scenario?? Pollard may not even be on the team next year!

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Pollard just likes to run his mouth about stuff.....that is all

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Because he has more playoff experience than the rest of our roster combined? Pollard has been around for a few years and knows how a NFL team should be run, I value his opinion higher than most in this organization.

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Love how Pollard is stating the obvious, most teams don't have a DC and a backup DC

6. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

yeah i think that's obvious lol. i trust pollard more than tommy boy. i think if Gregg is brought back as DC Pollard will resign with us.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We have to bring back Pollard.

1. Like noted before, he's one of the few players that actually has experience winning.
    2. Vocal leader in the locker room and on the field.
    3. Him and Griffin made a pretty nice duo. If Pollard leaves, more likely Griffin regresses again.

8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Careful, Pollard is a God to some folks on here.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep

and I saw you got some serious jumbotron time sunday

congrats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar