Pollard rips into Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Well, o.k. but still can't figure it out...unless maybe it was a playoff game; and your rooting for one team to win so your team can make the playoffs or something.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I wear my Titans gear to NY games cause Im a MFing Titans fan and everybody needs to know it.
    • High Five High Five x 6
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

LOL, I do not even wear Titans gear when I see them play in Buffalo
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

I'll be wearing my Titans jersey when I head to Seattle in October. I hope we win or I'm gonna get chirped I'm sure lol.
  5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I remember wearing my Titan's jersey in high school after the 59-0 whopping the Pats put on us when we were 0-6. Sure I got ridiculed to death, but at least I always support my team, good and bad. I'm proud to have worn it that Monday. I'll never be that fan who is like "I only support them when they deserve it" :irked:
    • High Five High Five x 3
  6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

People who over explain something that everyone already gets are always fun to laugh at
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I got no issues with 3rd party jerseys

Dude might not have a Titan one and thought, rightly IMO, that any jersey that wasnt the opposition or stooler/ratbird would be better than a pull over shirt