Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pollard rips into Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    Well, o.k. but still can't figure it out...unless maybe it was a playoff game; and your rooting for one team to win so your team can make the playoffs or something.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    I wear my Titans gear to NY games cause Im a MFing Titans fan and everybody needs to know it.
    Anthony4Titans, CJtheBeast, GoT and 3 others high five this.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    LOL, I do not even wear Titans gear when I see them play in Buffalo
  3. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $2,058
    I'll be wearing my Titans jersey when I head to Seattle in October. I hope we win or I'm gonna get chirped I'm sure lol.
  4. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $1,203
    I remember wearing my Titan's jersey in high school after the 59-0 whopping the Pats put on us when we were 0-6. Sure I got ridiculed to death, but at least I always support my team, good and bad. I'm proud to have worn it that Monday. I'll never be that fan who is like "I only support them when they deserve it" :irked:
    titan520, Parking Lot B and GoT high five this.
  5. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    People who over explain something that everyone already gets are always fun to laugh at
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,472
    I got no issues with 3rd party jerseys

Dude might not have a Titan one and thought, rightly IMO, that any jersey that wasnt the opposition or stooler/ratbird would be better than a pull over shirt