Possible TE's for the Titans in free agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Not one black TE on your list.

Whatever happened to Equal Opportunity? JK

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Yes, he was very disappointing in Dallas, but had a wonderful year for the Giants. He grew up and out of Witten's shadow.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Maybe it's just me, but the FA list for Tight Ends isn't anything to get excited over.

We will end up scraping for the mid to lower bums that won't be any better than Craig or Taylor.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why is everybody in love with Bennett? They tried to make use of him in Dallas and he was nonexistent. Then he has one good season for the giants. Give him a good contract and he is liable to disappear.

Keller and Fred Davis would be better choices.

As for Pitta i would give up a 2nd for him he is a solid all around player but why give up a 2nd to get Pitta when we can sign one of those 2 other guys and keep that pick.

How willing are the Ravens to trade Ed Dickson who is also a RFA? A solid blocker and receiver he is only 25 and would not cost as much. The Ravens are looking to save money and we could get him for our late 3rd.

For those who keep harping on Cook the idea is that we need a solid real TE! Stevens is mainly a blocker and Thompson is a project so it would be very helpful to Jake to have that Wycheck like guy he could look for in a pinch. Again a real TE!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

what ever happened to Jeremy Shockey?

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's a good year to be drafting a TE. Thats where the Titans' solution will more than likely come. They will probably bring in a scrub FA, but that's it.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Draft one in the second. I'd be happy as hell.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I forgot about Keller. He's been pretty solid for the most part. He'd be a great option if we could get him for a reasonable amount.

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Zach Miller would be great but I don't think he's a free agent.

Fred Davis has a ton of issues, and I don't like the idea of giving a 2nd for Pitta. I have such confidence that Gonzalez won't come to us because he needs to win a superbowl yesterday.

That leaves Bennett imo.

10. LockerStalker

LockerStalker Camp Fodder

Jake Locker loves his TEs IMO. I don't see any of the top TEs coming to the Titans with how stingy we are with our money. We might as well just draft a TE, maybe with the pick we receive from losing Finnegan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar