post your pets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fry, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

This is a Staffordshire 'Bull' Terrier from the UK.

[​IMG]

Most dogs are what you make them so I don't blame the dog but these are generally unsociable and aggressive little runts.The majority over here are owned by trash who live in our equivalent of the projects.The picture flatters the dog really,they're small and look like midget pitbulls.

Their owners here a stigma that's well earned.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I had them when I was a kid, and most seemed to die, escape, or hide. I found a box turtle about 3 years ago and decided to keep it for a little while- but all it did was hide in the mud that I packed in the aquarium. I finally let him go, just because he(well, actually a she) seemed depressed.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Eh, I doubt she was depressed. From what I've noticed, reptiles seem to be quite lethargic most of the time. I have a two year old male bearded dragon and he spends 98% of his time laying on his log perch. The other 2% he is chasing and eating crickets that I put in his tank or warming up on his rock under the sun lamp.

4. jdog

jdog I like beer!

[​IMG]

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

My turtles are crazy.

3 of them follow me around the edge of the pond wanting to bite my finger or toe, the other one bites the legs and shells of others.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

dragons are awesome pets. i had one a few years ago until it died. it made my room smell like %@#!%@#!%@#! though and incredibly hot. that's the only thing i don't like about having reptiles.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Reptile especially turtles hibernate when it gets cold. I have a red eared slider that I have had for 13 years now. She went almost 6 months with little to no eating hardly moved. Right as the weather got better all she wanted to do is eat and bask in the sun. Turtles can be hard though. It takes a lot to keep there tank clean and if you don't the entire house can get a funky smell quickly.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

This video features my daughter Holly, but you can see my other girls (Liberty and Dixie) getting into the scene :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wNKhzoxk1QA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wNKhzoxk1QA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah, dragons are pretty cool. I can't get over how docile he is. I can take him and put him on my chest and he will just 'hang' out there for more or less as long as I leave him there. He sometimes crawls up on to my shoulder though. I love watching him chase down and eat crickets; quite amusing.
    As long as you keep the poop cleaned up, any other bio waste, the water clean, and the terrarium lid closed, they usually smell ok. Plus I have some of this citrus spray. It costs $6 and is about half the size of a Lysol spray can but it's worth ever penny. Just spray that in the area of the terrarium and a few minutes later you can't smell anything.
    Anyway, here a couple pics of Neech (short for Nieztsche, that's what I named him)...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^Do you gut load your crickets?

Love pets that look like dinosaurs..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar