power rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

"Vince Young called Sunday's amazing comeback win over the Giants ''A sneak peek of what's going to happen -- not just me, but with this team in general.'' Thing is, you kinda believe him."

I love it. Take it to them inVINCEable! :grrr:

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

man, someone put a lot of thought into those rankings...

it's almost as if they just ranked the teams by their record....

:rolleyes:

the only team that gets bumped over a team despite a worse record is the pats over the bears...

imagine that, someone likes the pats...their reasoning will be that the pats beat the bears, so despite the worse record, they are better...

too bad that same logic doesn't apply to the titans and eagles...

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, I guess 31-13 isn't good enough. Oh well, screw meaningless power rankings!

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

They don't let reality blur their perception of reality when they write those things...

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

So the Colts win was impressive, but our 31-13 win wasn't? Oh well, our time is coming.

7. its cause the nfl hates us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar