Pre-Draft Visits

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LangeSohne, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

@Gut
    Not once did I say he was a terrible CB that can only play special teams, keep trying. Twist the information/facts however you guys want so you can put your gold star on your wall.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Wake up and die right Tip Jar Donor

Wait, there's a gold star?

All I ever get is high fives
    • LOL LOL x 2
  3. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Wait you never got your GoTitans gold star calendar!?
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus #ShoutboxAlley4Life

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

But does that gold star have experience? o_O
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus #ShoutboxAlley4Life

On the practice squad so must have lots of experience.
  7. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Hopefully all that practice translate into some meaning time spent on that wall.
  8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

You are correct that YOU didn't say terrible, but it was my inference from these quotes.

"Great so we used a first row pick on a productive special team player, who log game time as a corner. Yet who is raw as a technician and gave up 80% completion on slants, to many deep balls, struggles in man."

"Experience = skills to perform a specific duty over a period of time. I'm stating he lacks the skills..."

"Then we wasted a 1st round pick on a special team player hooray!"

What do you infer from these quotes?
  9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Too funny!!! Brave is gonna be jealous!!!
  10. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

"Then we wasted a 1st round pick on a special team player hooray!" - response to another poster argument of another poster for Jackson being experience completely ignoring the fact of his corner play. (Satire)

"Great so we used a first row pick on a productive special team player, who log game time as a corner. Yet who is raw as a technician and gave up 80% completion on slants, to many deep balls, struggles in man." - see above post same response

"Experience = skills to perform a specific duty over a period of time. I'm stating he lacks the skills..." - I do feel he is behind from a skill standpoint compared to other corners in the draft from a tape stand point. I do contribute this to him never attending spring camp to run track and having to split time in practice between offense and special teams. I can see the argument he improved but he still had an average junior year. Man skills are non-existence (which we mostly play last year), and it is too early to say we will switch to zone for one player. He was weak against bigger receivers, especially on shorter routes. He was prone to giving up the big play to many times. He's a boom or bust player.
    Last edited: May 22, 2017