Pre-Game Thread Preseason Game 2: Rams @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

touche

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Sankey only had around 150 carries which isn't a lot. Playing from behind and the Titans Oline didn't help either.

Not defending him, because he just doesn't look good out there...but it's possible he could catch on and be decent behind a decent Oline with more help from the passing attack too.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. ThunderButt

ThunderButt Starter

BREAKING NEWS:

Sam Bradford successfully took a snap from center without getting injured.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

Well played TB, well played indeed!

5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Injury report for tomorrow? Are we all healthy?

• Troll Troll x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hoping Mariota continues to build what he's done and have a nice showing tomorrow.
    - Looking forward to seeing Cobb get some time with the 1s
    - Hope the Rams play a strong group of DL vs our 1st string OL. We need to continue working on this and improving
    -More time for Hunter & DGB. They are essential to this years pass game success
    - better first defensive drive than we saw vs the Falcons lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well, we should see where Bell is at OG and Poutasi is at RT. I'm hoping that Im wrong but I somewhat expect 1 or both to be exposed by the Rams DL and then we'll hear 2 things. Seattle will sign Mathis (so we couldn't have signed him) and Rams are great defensively so what do you expect?

What happened to Meredith starting at RT? Unlike Poutasi I grade him over 90% against Atlanta's 2's with no major mistakes. Poutasi, who said he thought he played good, was very inconsistent in both run blocking and pass pro. I'm concerned we will see him whiff and Mariota take a devastating shot!

Aaron will be a great test for Bell as he is the type of player he has trouble with.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I heard somewhere that we'll see the first team a little bit longer this week. Possibly to dose In Cobb for a little bit? Any truth to these rumors?

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

probably not cause that would make this useless exhibition game a little more interesting. The Titans are usually adamant that their games Not be interesting in the least

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Whis said probably a little into the second quarter depending on how things are going. Also said Cobb earned extended playing time. We will see if he goes in with the 1's.

Still have a lot of evaluation to do though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar