Project the Titans starters

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 27, 2014.

1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He has all the tools and you want his size/speed on the outside but, I'm betting, we'll see both get a shot in camp and starts in the preseason. I just hope one or the other can step up.
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I can see Sensabaugh getting the start... he actually wasn't that bad last year.

That said... I do believe we'll see BWW as the starter before season's end. Even early in the season. The staff last year saw something - now whether it was Munch's group or Webster remains to be seen. If it was Munch's group that saw something in BWW... his days are already numbered.
  5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Starter

Really hoping Hunter takes the next step this year and becomes an every down wide out.
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

They could have Coty start then move to the NB spot when BWW comes in.

I do too though I expect we are waiting another year for him to become that well rounded. Still though he should be better than last year.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

He is probably going to have to.

I expect he could have done it last year as well.
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Really pulling for BWW this year. Thankfully Coty looked solid last year too so hoping we don't see too much of a drop from losing ATV.
  9. SDJB1980

SDJB1980 Starter

It really annoyed me during the draft build up that a lot of mocks had us taking a CB in the first. The lazy research by most assumed that we'd lost a probowl player and so had to replace him with a first rounder.

Do they say the same when other teams lose a probowler to free agency?

Christ, our FO even said we weren't taking a CB.

ETA: I listened to a podcast today who praised the Bengals for taking Hill in the second even tho they are basically set this season at RB. But BGE will be a free agent next year. Later they slated our pick of Lewan even tho Roos will most likely be gone.

There's a term we British "soccer" fans like to sing.

"NO-ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE". I think this applies here.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I do like what you are saying here. Just before the draft though the FO did deny saying they will not take a CB. And they did have Justin Gilbert in for a visit.

You are right with the lazy research. Certain "experts" did not bother to look into why the Titans will willing to let Vern walk.
    • High Five High Five x 1