Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

ps3 and fight night

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
    with the combination of the new price drop of the ps3 and me getting more hours at work, i can finally afford to get a ps3 in the next two weeks, especially with the new amazon deal.

apparently EA has not annoucned a new fight night game within the next year, which is fine with me as long as they use the time to develope an even better game. i need something to hold me over until the highly anticipated games(killzone, mgs4, gta and even madden) come out, so i was wondering if a used copy of fight night round 3 off of amazon(about $35) was worth the investment?

any info or suggestions?
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,570
    Yes. There are people on my xbox live list that are still playing FN3 while it was one of the first games they got for 360. I haven't gotten it yet, but only because I waited too long and I might as well wait for a new one now. Though it's going to be awhile.
    But yeah, it's supposed to be great. And the PS3 version just released not too long ago.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    FN3 is good (and I believe it was a launch game). Is worth $35
  3. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    It's worth roughly $30, sure. I'm waiting though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.