PS3 for sale.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:yes:
    oh you missed it man .... those were the days

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

June 3rd
    [​IMG]

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not sure this is relevant at the moment
    and how does anyone even know this (even Rockstar)

GTA IV will be released on 360

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Ninja Gaiden 2 is gonna be awesome...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Rockstar's boss said it actually. And Microsoft only have GTAIV because they were stupid enough to spend megabucks on DLC.

What? A game that will be out in 2 years?

MGS4, FF13, LBP, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Haze, God of War 3, Heavy Rain, 8 Days, The Getaway 3, Team ICO new game (makes of Shadow of Colossus).

Then there is rumor of Bioshock and Mass Effect 2 going multi.

What does the 360 have that you look forward to? Gears and....?

Yes I have. And it only has 2 games I want. Gears and Mass Effect.

Since I was considering getting a 360 when both had yet to be released? Well done, start thinking instead of making things up.

Wasn't it?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm not starting another PS vs Mircosoft debate here. Outside of the RROD, 360 had a strong year last year though this year (so far) is looking weaker but still have exclusives to look forward too (ie NG2, Gears 2 etc)

To sell a PS3 just before its apparent strong line of exclusive come out is just ridiculous.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

hahahhaa, nothing else needs to be said. I had a ps2, and no x-box, but I wasn't enough of a fanboy to say something so silly.
    No. It clearly wasn't.

And games I'm looking forward to on 360 = gears 2. Games I'm looking forward to on PS3 = none. Sooo, by my math, 1 is greater than 0.
    Most games will be multi-plat anyway, and games that I've played on both the 360/ps3, the 360 version always feels better. The PS3 controller is probably one main thing killing it for me. It's terribly out of date and feels extremely cheap.

Basically, there are so many small things about the PS3 that I hate. But only 1 thing about the 360 I hate (RROD). And the 360 covers theirs with a warranty. PS3 doesn't have a warranty to fix all the little things I hate about it, so I'll take my chances with the RROD. I thought buying the PS3 was a good move, and I regretted it the day of, and onward.
    I like Sony more than Microsoft too, but they just failed me. It's all preference, and I simply don't like it.

8. Deuce Wayne

MGS4 is a "long line of exclusives"?? lmao

it's one game, dude. No matter how much you get off on it, it's 1 game. Not a "Line". And it's a rental at that. I'd never buy a strictly campaign game. Replay value is obsolete.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i pulled Subsistence out the other day and I still don't like the control scheme, or the long winded "phone calls" ..... it's a good game, but I wouldn't buy a Ps3 for it
    the MAJOR advantage of owning a Ps3 (for the moment) is that it just so happens to be the best (and least expensive) Blu-Ray player on market

10. Deuce Wayne

^yep. Like I said, it's a great media system, but I have a good computer. And the Blu-Ray movies haven't wowed me, and actually have been a bit of an inconvenience when I've wanted to watch a rented one in another room of the house, or let someone borrow it.
    It's the game system for people that want things other than actual games, I guess. Because mine sits under the 360 with a sad face on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar