qb with the number one pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Trade back a bit and pick up Ebron in the first.
    Tuitt or D Ford in the second. Murray or Grappolo in the third with the trade back pick. RB in the 4th?

I would be very excited with that. Like a lot of ya'll are saying. The number 11 spot is horrible for a QB this year. Even Bortles would make me a bit nervous.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I not sure any if the so called First round QB are better than Locker. I wouldn't want to spend first round pick on them. We need a difference maker in first round. Then look for QB to develop. Murray played lights out in the SEC. His pro day will determine a lot of where he is drafted.
  3. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

4. Rudad

Rudad Starter

If one is there. If not TE or trade down and still get a difference maker. Don't want another guard .
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

That doesn't mean anything.

Just so you guys know.
  6. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Oh yea, playing good against SEC doesn't mean anything? Hmmm.
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

No, not really. Ask Chance Warmack. Ask just about any SEC defensive lineman, actually. Those guys bust like nobody's business.
  8. 615nick

615nick Special Teams Standout

The list of qbs alone that played well in the sec that ended up being nothing in the nfl is probably 100 names long. Look at how many qbs start in the nfl that played well in the sec I think 5, which is the same as the acc, pac 10 and big 12. Playing in the sec is not a sign of how good you will be in the league, just saying
  9. Luke Smartwater

Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

Would like that. However, I highly doubt that Jimmy G will be around in the 3rd.
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

Whoever said to trade back and pick up Ebron was wishful thinking...He will be gone, and early...I see him going maybe even top 10. If he falls to the Titans, I would NOT be surprised to see Whiz pull the trigger. He is a mismatch nightmare and would be hard to pass up to an Offensive minded coach.